And I are one!
When I have time I like to do these Wonderword word search puzzles. (They say its good for the brain, my brain likes them and can use all the help it can get!)
Usually I don’t pay much attention to the subject-the joy is in finding the words- and this day was no exception. Then, as I located words in the puzzle I glanced up to look at the subject. Ah, Senior Citizens; I should be able to identify with this one.
Umm. . .
- Knitting – hey, I don’t/can’t knit!
- Bridge – I don’t/can’t play bridge!
- Bingo – no, I will not play Bingo!
- Ancient – I don’t think of myself as ancient!
- Stroll – can’t remember when I’ve taken a stroll!
- Activities – not much for “activities” although I am pretty active.
- Chess – another game I can’t play.
- Dietary – now just what does that mean and why is it especially associated with Seniors?
- Singing – well, I do like to sing to myself or along with the radio in the truck (and have sung in several choirs in the past) but don’t sing because I’m a Senior.
- Relax – if I only had more relaxing time.
- Wise – ah, how I wish I had lots of wisdom.
I think I may have failed the Senior Citizens qualifying test!
Wait a minute. . .I do try to be nice, I do have great Memories (and am always making more), I am retired, I do travel-a lot, I love movies, and I do have age, years and time behind me.
I like my style of Senior living even if I have failed in the Wonderword world! Gotta go. . .I am due at the racetrack for my Safety Marshaling duties.