Sunday, October 28, 2018

Autumn Full time RVing…Pumpkin

I’m ready for Fall…have decorated my 5th wheel home for the season:

DSCN0985


DSCN0988

To comply with the limitations of storage in a small space almost all of my holiday decorating pieces are either small and/or will pack flat for storage. 

DSCN0989DSCN0986









All of that pumpkin décor made me hungry for pie so that was next! About a week ago I made my first pumpkin pie of the year:

DSC07993

We haven’t gotten our fill of pumpkin so this morning I searched the web for a pumpkin muffin recipe and settled on a blog called Lovely Little Kitchen. What a cute name for a blog! My 5th wheel RV little kitchen is my own Lovely Little Kitchen!

I changed the recipe just a little by substituting Canola oil for the coconut oil (didn’t have any coconut oil) and adding about 1/2 cup coconut and chopped nuts.  Maybe because of these additions, baking time in my convection oven was a little longer than called for in the recipe.

pumpkin muffin recipe-1pumpkin muffin recipe-2


The recipe made twelve tall puffy muffins…we’ve already eaten a few! Have saved this recipe!

DSCN1040

Happy Autumn Day from Jackson, Mississippi…

where we have the A/C running!

No comments:

Post a Comment