Thursday, April 05, 2012

Book Lovers. . .I am one

This is today’s Real Simple Daily Thought.  I always have Gary on one side and Dulee on my other but I have also ALWAYS read in bed and am definitely a book lover.  Oh, and look, on the night stand is a teapot and cup of tea. . .one of my other big fav’s!

040512-dt

Dulee, twelve pound white Bichon Frise, on our bed.

DSCN1851

My morning cup of Earl Grey tea.  My daughter Kelle gave me this beautiful cup.

DSCN7137

Books and reading in bed---a good thing.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I SO agree with you. Books and reading in bed. Ahhhhh, such a wonderful way to go. Love, love, love it. Thanks, too,for all your visits to my blog and your comments. Love when you stop by. A most joyous Easter to you! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books and bed are like me and chocolate -- meant to be together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, who can just go to sleep without a little read first?! And, I adore that teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Dulee is a precious furbaby! And your cup is very pretty. Hope all is well! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read, but I do most of my reading in my LaZboy, not very often in bed. But, I love the cup of tea right next to my chair.

    ReplyDelete