Monday, February 03, 2014

I’m not there but…

Judy has been watering my plants while we are taking care of my sister Micki’s home sale and affairs...  She sent me this photo of my daffodils in bloom.  I missed them this year!

I planted the bulbs with my jade so the pot looks good year-round.  The daffodils in this pot almost always bloom in January. daffodils in bloom

The fact that Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and predicted six more weeks of winter doesn’t apply much here in California.groundhog day shadow 

Happy Monday everyone

daffodils in bloom

1 comment:

  1. Your Daffodils are gorgeous, my bulbs are just starting to come up and should be blooming by Spring, I have mine planted with Ice Plants so that the pots look good year round. Thanks for coming by for a Blog Visit.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete