Monday, May 12, 2008

"The Little Red Buckets" inscription

While we were thrift store shopping awhile ago Lee (my sister-in-law/friend/fellow fulltime RVer) found a nice sweet little book "The Little Red Buckets." It was a quick read and I enjoyed it, but it is handwritten inscription inside that is wonderful. It is signed Love Always, Lyn but that's the only clue as to why, etc! Is it a published poem? I don't know (I Googled it but found no matches) but here it is:

To my special angel

Day in day out

Month in month out

Year in year out

You laugh with me

You cry with me

You pray for me

You listen to me

But most of all

You love me

and

Day in - day out

Month in - month out

Year in - year out

I say a prayer of thanksgiving

for having you as my

Special friend -- my special Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment