Friday, March 27, 2009

Chaos...but life is still good!

Just thought I'd let you know how our day is/isn't going:

I'm in the Sound booth at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (checking decibel levels for Skip Barber Races,) our home (Escalade fifth wheel) is still at Camping World (convection oven just came in yesterday so they will be installing it today), Toby is at the groomer in Carmel Valley, Gary was out getting mail etc, bought two new batteries for the fifth wheel (which had gone dead last night while we were spending the night at Camping World-30 month batteres which we have had 30 months plus 12 days-boy do they plan that!) when he heard a BIG thunk in the truck so he is at Natale's getting something done (that won't be cheap)

Gary didn't do so well in Tahoe (I think-I don't like to know!)

Oh, woe is us!

THEN...I'm going through my E mails and here is the "Real Simple Magazine" thought for the day! Wonder what our "secret order" is for today?


"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."
– Carl Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment