Monday, August 17, 2009

Us 'n' Pickles


Today is our anniversary (#47!) This morning when I read one of the comics I follow, Pickles, I thought "Does Brian Cane, the cartoonist, know us? Has he been listening and following our life?"
Yes, caring (sure, we are,) long-term commitment(47 years,) integrity (yes, we both pride ourselves on our integrity) and togetherness (we have lived in a 36' fifth wheel for 15 years without killing each other!) are key to our long lasting marriage. BUT, for years I've always stated that when it all comes down to it the REAL key to our successful marriage is two TV's!

Pickles...do all of my posts contain a food word? umm.

1 comment:

  1. Huge congrats! I can testify that this is no easy task - for either party. Keep those two TVs around for a long time.

    ReplyDelete