Monday, May 06, 2013

Postscript to A Tale of Shoes

So, the “grand's” received their package in the mail.

Stanley in his “Enjoy the Show” t-shirt and Will in his new shoes.IMG_0828

And Mary in her pink top.IMG_0829

Will looked at the new neon athletic shoes and very seriously said: “I bet these shoes are fast.” put them on and outside he went.  Russ said he ran up and down the block several times and when he finally came back he reported that “yes, these shoes are very fast!”

The “FAST” shoes.

IMG_0824

Don’t ya just love the way a child’s mind works?

2 comments:

  1. I need some shoes like that. Seems I've wore out the two pair of walking shoes I have. :) Will be doing my own shoe shopping very soon. Your grandkids are cute! Have a wonderful day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, of course it's all in the shoes! Gotta love 'em!

    ReplyDelete